Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

For Christmas this year, we stayed in Raleigh - we really love being able to wake up at our house with the girls on Christmas morning. I loved being able to do that when I was younger and want them to have the same experience too. Lily was up fairly early, around 7 I think, and of course I made her wait upstairs so I could take pictures of her coming downstairs (my mom did this to us every year!). I think I can say, almost certainly, that getting her Elsa dress was the highlight of her Christmas. She's been asking for an Elsa dress since her birthday (May), so we were pretty sure it would be a hit! She also loved her Anna dress - I don't think there's been a day since Christmas (besides when we were out of town and the dresses didn't go with us) that they've not been worn.











 Nana, Paca, Aunt Katie, Aunt Margaret, Uncle Rodney and Grandad all came up to have Christmas dinner with us and to open some more presents! It was so nice having everyone there and be able to spend that time together. Christmas is just the perfect time for family.






Aunt Katie ended up staying the night at our house, while Nana and Paca stayed nearby, because the Martin side of the family headed up to Virginia the next morning to celebrate Christmas some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment