Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Has it really been 10 years?

In November, Richard and I headed to my 10 year high school reunion in Asheboro - I can't believe it's been 10 years!  We really had a great time seeing everyone and getting to spend some time catching up. I'm ready for the next reunion all ready! Or at least some kind of get together :)

Lily's Nana and Paca came up to Raleigh to stay with her and our puppies while we were at the reunion and they were gracious enough to let us stay at their house while we were in town. One of my best friends, Tracy, met us at the house and we all headed over to the reunion together. We got to visit with so many friends I haven't seen in such a long time and I seriously enjoyed that catch up time with them. After the "official" reunion was over, most of us headed over the the Flying Pig in Asheboro to continue the fun. It was a great night and I am so glad I got the opportunity to see everyone again and that Richard had the opportunity to meet them.





Me and Jessi (you can check out her blog, "On the Coast of Somewhere Beautiful" on the blogs I follow list

Me and Chad

Me and Doug

Me and my Tracy Marie



Richard and Cam (Cam rockin' his Movember 'stache)





Tracy and Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment