Team Gabriel
- Richard, Sarah, Lily and Annabelle
- As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.
Friday, December 12, 2014
Marbles!
On the last Friday in August, I took a day off just to spend some time with Lily. I knew that we were getting close to when her baby sister would arrive and I think I was grieving the loss of her being an only child a bit. So we decided that we would head over to Marbles for the day after a breakfast for just the 2 of us. Marbles had added some new exhibits and they were very cool. Lily had a great time playing, as usual, even when dealing with the not so nice kids that are usually mixed in with the great kids there. It's always fun to see how she interacts with kids. She's quick to introduce herself and talk with them and doesn't have a problem sticking up for herself, although she seems to do her best to avoid confrontation also. I wonder if she'll be more of a leader or a peacemaker - or perhaps both? Goodness knows we could use some of that these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment