Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, December 8, 2014

A tea party with Nana

Lily and I met Nana for a grown up tea party another weekend in August. We went to the Carolina Inn and it was delish. Nana and I had tea (I had this tasty orange/citrus tea and mom had an Earl Grey) while Lily chose some hot chocolate. They brought us a selection of sandwiches and some treats too - chocolate covered strawberries and some tiny cakes. It was all really good - the only thing bad happened after we came home. I gave Richard our leftovers and he found a metal wire in one of the sandwiches! It was crazy. Luckily he didn't get hurt and didn't swallow it. I called the inn to let them know and they were really apologetic and promised they would check all of food to be sure they didn't find any other pieces of the the wire in it. But other than that, it was a great day!










No comments:

Post a Comment