Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Baby shower!

On Labor Day weekend, my sweet mom and sisters threw me and Annabelle an awesome baby shower. Cara made the trek down with her kiddos so we could hang out with all of them, which we don't get to do very often!  I got to see some ladies I haven't seen in such a long time, including my besties Tracy (who is pregnant with her own little girl!) and Sarah Beth. I love getting to see them and we don't get to hang out nearly enough. Thankfully, due to a really exciting and eventful year with Tracy getting married earlier this year and the baby shower, we've been able to see each other way more than usual. And I have loved it.

Annabelle and I enjoyed some yummy, yummy food and cupcakes and we received so many lovely gifts. We felt so loved and really appreciated everyone that came and sent gifts. And we were able to get some good pictures too!












No comments:

Post a Comment