Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Tyler's 7th Birthday

Last weekend, we headed up to Virginia Beach to celebrate Tyler James' 7th birthday. It's so hard to believe he's 7! He had a Despicable Me Drive-in Party, so we celebrated in style. My sister Cara made these fantastic minion cupcakes:


And these awesome drive in cars for all the kiddos to sit in while they watched the movie on a projector outside:


In addition to the delicious cupcakes, we also had yummy s'mores and pina coladas (really not as strange of a combo as it might sound).

The morning after the party, Cara and I got up and ran (yes, I ran. I know, you're shocked - more on that to come in a later blog post). We did 4 miles that morning and I felt great! After our run and a delish breakfast, we headed home to do some "get ready for the workday" chores. It was so much fun :).















No comments:

Post a Comment