Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Girl's Night Out

Last Monday the Chickfila near our house held a "Girl's Night Out" for mothers and daughters and, as Lily and I are both big fans of "chicken" (as Lily calls it), we just had to go. So after picking Lily up from preschool we headed right over to get our dinners. We had reserved our table (very fancy) a couple of weeks ago, so once we got there we just handed over our invitation, ordered and sat down at our table to eat our dinner and enjoy some quality Mommy/Lily time. There was a flute player during dinner and since Lily is such a music lover, she really enjoyed watching her play and dancing to her music. She also got to have chocolate milk as a special treat with dinner - I'm thinking Lily would be down for another girl's night out at Chickfila ;o). Mommy also really enjoyed herself - I'm looking forward to doing more things like this as Lily gets older. And I really hope she continues to enjoy spending time with her mommy - even when she's a teenager and I'm really uncool. Here are a couple of pictures from the night (it was raining and the end of a Monday, so excuse my roughness):

"I'm ready to get out of the car and go eat, mommy!"

Mmmm cinnamon applesauce

Checking out the flute player

Chickfila all fancied up

"Chocolate milk?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment