Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Family Pictures!

Becton Dickinson, where I work, is a huge supporter of the JDRF and the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes. This year, as every year, we had a silent auction to support the walk and I bid on something! Now, I do not usually bid on things - I'm not sure why - and I definitely do not usually win things. But I actually won! I won a family portrait session with Lori Burleson - a very sweet lady who takes beautiful pictures. We (she) decided that the NC Museum of Art would be a great place to take the pictures and she was so right! Here are some pictures from our session - I think we will need to use her again soon!







































No comments:

Post a Comment