Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, April 8, 2011

A Weekend with the Cousins

Last weekend, Lily, Nana and I packed up our stuff and headed to Virginia to visit Aunt Katie, Aunt Cara, Cousin Caleb, Cousin Tyler, Cousin Garett, Cousin Sophie, Cousin puppy Leo and the newest addition to their house - Pepper! It had been a long time since we'd been able to just have a hang out weekend, I think since Christmas actually, so we were WAY overdue. I took the day off of Friday and we headed up first thing that morning. Lily did wonderful on the drive, as usual, and we had a really nice drive. We even stopped on the way up there and enjoyed a yummy lunch at a Mexican restaurant recommended by Nana - we'll definitely have to eat there again!

After we got to the house and saw Caleb get off his school bus (I can't believe he's big enough to ride the school bus!), we piled back in the car and headed to see Aunt Cara at the Posh Baby sale. This was quite possibly the best consignment sale I've ever attended. There were great deals on clothes, strollers, toys, baby supplies, shoes and tons of other stuff. Not to mention several other vendors - a Scentsy consultant, a 31 Gifts consultant and the one and onlyPaisley Platypus! I found some great deals - this is definitely a sale we'll be going to again in the future!

I'm so glad that Lily is going to grow up surrounded by family, especially cousins close to her age. It's so much fun to watch her interact with them and it's easy to see how fascinating they are to her - especially the older boys - I think their fast movements mesmerize her! We were able to get some cute pictures of the two girl cousins Saturday and Sunday mornings - here they are:




I think the only cousin I didn't get a picture of this time was the Garett monkey - next time I'll have to get a few! Here are some more pictures from our weekend:














No comments:

Post a Comment