Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, August 31, 2015

My 1st Race Back

The first weekend in June, Richard, Cara, Phillip and I all signed up to do a 10k at North Hills here in Raleigh. I set this goal mainly so that I would have a proof of time race for our half in November, but also to give myself a date to focus on so that I would have the motivation to get back in the running habit. It turned out to be a great race! The course was so hilly, but also so pretty - part of it was on the greenway and it was beautiful. And it was a lot of fun to run with this crew -we're gonna have a great time in November :) And I had my best race time yet!






No comments:

Post a Comment