Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I got to celebrate Mother's Day this year with my mom, dad and little sister, as well as Richard and the girls, eating a super tasty meal at Brio (can ya'll tell how much I like food?). Brio has this amazing dish that I love. It's actually an appetizer, but I always get it for my meal - its their beef carpaccio. They serve it with this mustard aoili, capers, flat bread and dressed greens and I scarf it down every time. Of course, because it's an appetizer, it's totally mean to be shared and they serve it on this huge platter! Which is slightly embarrassing. But the whole dish is maybe 400 calories, since it's such thinly sliced beef, so I don't feel guilty about chowing down on it :)

I love being a mom. I never really thought about how much I would love it before I had the girls. But I do. Even on the hard days, I love it. I'm so thankful for these beautiful girls who made me mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment