Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Adding to the family

We decided early this year that we'd like to add on to our little family and give Lily a sibling and we found out in February that we are expecting! Our new little one is due October 16th and for the most part this pregnancy has gone very well. I have had more trouble with nausea and vomiting this go around but once I hit the second trimester it got much better and my energy level started increasing as well. However, I do think this baby may be a bit more demanding than Lily ;) I've noticed that I really have to stick with drinking as much water as possible and not skipping any snacks or I'll get pretty shaky and dizzy. Check out some of the bump pictures and ultrasounds we've gotten of this munchkin so far:













No comments:

Post a Comment