Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sophie Grace is 2 years old!

This past Monday, September 19th, our little niece Sophie turned 2 years old! I can't believe she is 2 years old already. I remember when she was born (her super fast entry into the world!) - having just found out that I was pregnant with Lily a few weeks before, it was especially cool (and a little scary) to hear about her arrival. I was at the Flying Pig in Asheboro with Tracy and Sarah Beth, enjoying one of our girls nights when I got the call that little Sophie was here! I believe that call was literally like less than 2 hours after I got the call that they were headed to the hospital - seriously, she was super fast!

This past weekend, we all got together to celebrate her 2nd birthday with a Build-a-Bear party at Crabtree. This was the first visit for Lily to Build-a-Bear and she was fascinated by the stuffing machine. After we stuffed her new puppy Spot (I know, but hey, I had to come up with a name in like 2 seconds!), we marched through the store with all the cousins, shouting "Look at our animals!" and then gathered to try (key word: try) and get a group shot of everyone. Here is the result of that effort:








Here are some other shots of our Build-a-Bear fun:
Sophie with her owl

Tyler stuffing his bear

Garett with Snoopy

Caleb stuffing his wiener dog

while Sophie watches

Stuffing Spot

Helping Aunt Katie stuff her owl

"Oh my"



"Look at our animals!"





After the party, we headed over to the hotel to do some swimming, presents, pizza and cake! Sophie got some great presents and Lily and Lydia enjoyed helping her break them in!



















Happy Birthday Sophie Grace! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you!

















No comments:

Post a Comment