This past Thursday night, Aunt Katie came to stay! She and Lily had a playdate the next day, so she went ahead and came up the night before so that their day could start nice and early on Friday. Lily had such a good time with her Aunt Katie, who captured on film some new Lily tricks:
On Friday afternoon, Lily, Aunt Katie and I had a special appointment to keep. We headed over to the JC Penney Portrait studio we visit every month for a photo shoot with the Easter bunny! I don't know how many of you know this, but Lily and I are at this particular studio quite a lot for Lily's monthly pictures. When we were in for her 9 month pictures, Brandy (the photographer we always hope to get - she's taken almost all of Lily's pictures!) asked us if Lily could be the baby for their Easter display photos. We said "sure!". So, Lily got to meet the Easter bunny a little early this year! She had such a fun time - she really enjoys getting her picture taken (actually, she's a pretty big camera ham) and I just love seeing the pictures after the session is over. Although she wasn't too sure of the bunny at first, she seemed to warm up after a little while and they were able to get the shots they needed for their display. Aunt Katie made her a beautiful tutu to wear in some of the pictures - those were definitely my favorite! We even got to get pictures of our favorite poses for free, which was really generous of them. So, if anyone's around the North Hills JC Penney in Raleigh, take a peek at their Easter display for some cute picture of the Lilypie!
I don't have a link to any of the actual pictures, but here are a couple fun ones we took while getting them done:


No comments:
Post a Comment