Oh, I hope so! This winter has seemed so long, and so cold!! I don't remember how long it's been since I've seen this much snow in North Carolina - it was definitely before I came to Raleigh for college. So, needless to say, I am ready for some springtime. If it's not too much to ask, I'd really also like to actually have a spring, rather than jumping right into summer as we did last year.
This weekend was gorgeous and just asking for people to enjoy it outside. So, on Saturday, while daddy was doing some yard work, Lily and I took a big blanket out to the front lawn to watch him work and enjoy the sunshine. We had a great time, playing together and just taking it easy for about an hour. After we came inside, Lily ate her late lunch and then went down for her nap - and slept for 2.5 hours! She just loves being outside in the fresh air and I hope we'll be able to make this a pretty common thing to do.
While we were outside, I was able to get some wonderful pictures of her:
No comments:
Post a Comment