Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lily Smiles

This week, Lily has really started smiling, doing some laughing and chatting with her toys and especially with her butterflies on the quilt hanging beside her changing table. The morning seems to be the best time to catch her chatting away, but during naptime in her bassinet, I can hear her chatting with her monkeys at times as well. Her smiles are just awesome to see - I love it! I've got a few pictures of them and I was able to take a couple of movies this morning as well and thought I'd share them with everyone. Lily's Aunt Katie was also able to get a great picture on our beach trip and I included that one as well. Hope everyone's having a great weekend! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment