Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lily Rolls Over!

So this morning during tummy time, I got a great surprise - Lily rolled over!! At first I thought she was just going to roll to her side and hang out (which would only be the second time she'd done that - the first being on our family trip to the beach) and then to my amazement, she rolled right over! Of course, since I wasn't expecting it, I didn't get it on camera. So I ran to get my camera, rolled her back to her tummy (which she just loved) and then watched to see if she could do it again - and she did! She got stuck on her side for a few minutes, but she finally got over to her back - you can tell she's very relieved to finally be there. As I've mentioned before, Lily is not a tummy time fan, so she's pretty unhappy until she gets on her back! I only got her rolling from her side to her back, otherwise the video would be quite long, but I am sure there will be more rolling over events and I will share them as I capture them. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment