Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lily the movie star

Well, since I have FINALLY figured out how to use our movie editing software, I thought I'd upload 2 other videos I'd taken back in June. In the first video, Lily's checking out her playmat and the baby in the mirror (one of her favorite companions) - this one was taken June 13th and she's wearing the same outfit she's wearing today in her smiling/laughing videos in the previous post - she's grown so much since then! She definitely won't be wearing this outfit for long. In the second video, she's watching her mobile and laughing at it - it definitely captures her interest. This video was taken June 25th. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment