Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

29 weeks

Thinking about the fact that we are at 29 weeks makes me a little nervous... Technically we have 11 weeks left, although if she decides to come early, that cuts down somewhat on our time to be ready - as well as our time just to be by ourselves, with the pups, and do absolutely nothing for an evening, if we'd like. Although we are looking forward to Baby G's arrival and finally getting to meet her, I think we're both trying to take advantage of the time we have until that happens by doing whatever we're in the mood for in the evening and on the weekends. For me, I will especially be trying to take advantage of these next few weeks or so, as I'm sure I'm going to be pretty uncomfortable in the final weeks before she arrives. 
One thing I have decided I am definitely looking forward to, when she finally does make her appearance, is being able to lose the weight I've put on during the pregnancy. I know that it's a necessary and normal part of pregnancy, but it might be one of the harder things for me, since I don't have that much control over how much weight I gain. I try to watch what I eat, although I haven't been as good about that in the past two weeks (Mini Eggs are here!!), but since I can't do a heavy exercise program (which is what I count on when I eat my treats...) I can't compensate for any junk that I'm eating. Luckily, I've found an exercise program that's both fine for me to do, increases my flexibility and actually makes me feel better, as walking and the elliptical machine are pretty hard on my back. Everything I've read says that exercise helps both in delivery and getting back into shape after, so I'm really glad I found this program.
We are still undecided about names :o), but do think we are getting very close - at least for her first name. We'll keep everyone posted when her name is finally decided! Here is the 29 week belly picture(....I don't think I'll be wearing this shirt much longer....):

No comments:

Post a Comment