Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

28 weeks...the 3rd trimester

Yep, now we really are in the third trimester. We hit 28 weeks this past week and I have to say, Sunday was a pretty uncomfortable day. But, since then, everything's been fine as usual (thank goodness!). This week I had a pretty interesting experiencing with the baby. One day, I was sitting on the couch, just watching tv, when all of a sudden, I saw my belly move - without me doing a thing. That might be one of the strangest feelings ever - but it was pretty neat at the same time. She's pretty much been moving it by herself ever since. She's not much of a performer though, so whenever I let Richard know she's bouncing around so he can come check it out, she calms right down. Probably because he starts talking and she wants to listen - hopefully she'll let him see one day soon. Thursday we're headed to the doctor to check on the little one and I get to drink the lovely orange stuff (yay). Hopefully, we won't hear a thing after the test (no news is good news in this case) and we'll be set to go.

This weekend was a beautiful weekend and we tried to spend a lot of time outside. It was a really nice taste of spring and I'm hoping it'll be here to stay soon...but for now, they're calling for snow tomorrow. I never thought I'd be tired of snow, but I think one snow a year is enough for me. 

Here's the 28 week belly picture:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment