Ok, so to make a correction to my last post - we are not yet in the third trimester, our doctor informed us this week. We won't be until we hit 28 weeks, since you're technically pregnant for almost 40 weeks! So far, the second trimester is still going well! We had our monthly check up this week and the belly is measuring right on target for where we are, which both we and the doctor were happy about. I also got the lovely orange syrup drink I will get to have the morning of my glucose tolerance test in a few weeks (let's keep our fingers crossed - no gestational diabetes!). I've heard really great things about how delicious this stuff tastes (insert sarcasm here) and my nurse informed me that, yes, the drink was really all I had heard it would be - but some people say it tastes like Sunkist *wink*. Needless to say, I don't have much confidence that I will enjoy this stuff, but I will be trying to imagine I'm drinking Sunkist that morning. Baby G's (yep, still no name) heartbeat sounded good - right in the 140's, as usual. She did really good this time; stayed pretty still and didn't make it too difficult for the doctor to find her heartbeat. Here's the 25 week belly picture:
And since it's been awhile since you've seen a close up:
I had it really easy this weekend with the snow - we didn't do much but hang around the house with the pups, watching tv and spending some quality time with the couch - and the snow gave us a great excuse to do it! Although we hung out inside for the good majority of the time, the pups had a great time playing outside as well (as usual!) Stella really enjoys running around like crazy in the snow - Oz would rather just eat it. Here's some pictures of their fun:
No comments:
Post a Comment