The kiddos had such a fun time at the water park - it has grown so much since the last time I was there! There were extended activities for the little kids, which they loved. Tons of slides and a kiddie wave pool, along with a soak zone. And the older boys got to ride some of the big slides, which were a big hit with them. By the end of the day, everybody was happily tired from all the fun and the kiddos headed back to nana and pacas house for a big cousin sleep over for the weekend.
Team Gabriel
- Richard, Sarah, Lily and Annabelle
- As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Water park day!
A couple of weeks ago, Lily and her cousins went to Wet n Wild in Greensboro for some fun in the sun. Nana, Paca, Aunt Marie and I all accompanied the munchkins for their fun day at the water park. Before we headed over, we stopped for lunch at Fuddruckers for some tasty food and got to hang with Aunt Katie for a bit also. I didn't actually get any pictures at the water park (iPhones and water do not mix) but I do have some cute pics of the girls at Fuddruckers beforehand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment