Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sleeping Beauty

Richard and I went to the Kids Exchange consignment sale that came to Raleigh a few weeks ago to see if we could find some baby goodies we are missing. It was huge! I've never seen a consignment sale so big. They hold it at the fairgrounds and I can see how they definitely need the space. We met a very nice lady there who actually told us that the one in January is even bigger! So, maybe if we're still lacking some baby gear or Lily needs some clothes, we'll check that one out.

We actually didn't find anything for the baby, but we did find a few fun things for Lily ;) including Sleeping Beauty on VHS! Since this movie hasn't been released in forever, it's not available on DVD or blu ray (I think it's coming out in October) so Lily's never seen it. She does know who Aurora is, but didn't really know her story. So, we got the movie and she got to watch it for the first time - she loved it :) maybe even as much as she loves Frozen? Although that may be pushing it. 




Mesmerized by Sleeping Beauty






Our sleeping beauty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment