Dora is a fascination of Lily's now. She loves to watch Dora, loves anything that references Dora, has Dora on it or just talking about Dora. Recently, we acquired a Dora shirt for her and that has also become a favorite - in fact, she wore it on her very first day of preschool (see next blog post). For Valentine's Day, we gave her a Dora pillow which, up until a couple of weeks ago, has had to be in her bed every night for her to sleep. Unfortunately, Dora was caught in the cross fire of Lily's stomach pyrotechnics and has been out of commission since. In fact, I'm thinking now we're probably going to have to find a replacement instead of keeping the old girl around...but I digress. As you can tell, Dora is a favorite of our little munchkin and as cute as it is now, I think we're both hoping that this doesn't turn into a childhood obsession :). Until then, Richard and I will continue to go through our days with Dora songs stuck in our heads.
No comments:
Post a Comment