We hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Richard and I were back at Fleming's the Saturday before Valentine's this year for our Valentine's Day and it was just as tasty and fun as last year. Nana and Paca kept Lily for the night at their hotel in Raleigh, so we got an evening just to ourselves for dinner, drinks and a movie. We even stayed up late (1am, can you believe it?!). We only took a couple of pictures that night - here they are:
Richard and I did our presents that day - he got a digital picture frame, preloaded with some of our favorite pictures and I got a spa certificate - my favorite, woohoo! Lily got a HUGE Dora cuddle doll - who now sleeps in her bed every night and freaks out mommy when she goes in to check on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment