Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Caleb and Garett!

A few weekends ago, we headed up to Virginia to celebrate both Caleb and Garett's birthdays - Caleb's 7th (!!) and Garett's 4th. Lily and I went up Friday afternoon with Aunt Katie and spent the night. The next day, we headed over to Red Robin (Caleb's birthday restaurant of choice) to eat a birthday lunch with everyone and Richard joined us there. After lunch, we went straight to Dick's to get Caleb his birthday skates!

We headed back to the house to do cake and presents and I think both boys really enjoyed the presents they got this year. After presents was birthday cake and ice cream, made by Cara (of course) and it was fabulously yummy. 



















And after cake was...TRAMPOLINE TIME!! Oh my goodness, I haven't been on a trampoline in years - and I mean, several years. It was SO MUCH FUN! I literally laughed until I couldn't stand up. And let me just say, my husband may be the funnest person ever to jump on the trampoline with. I think he rather enjoyed bouncing us all around - and it was hilarious to watch the boys go flying across the trampoline. Trampolines are so much safer now than they were when we were kids - they come equipped with safety nets and everything. And trust me - we needed them! Especially as it was raining - although that made it so much more fun! I can't wait to go back up and jump some more :) Check out the video below for some entertainment (and yes, that's me, struggling on the trampoline). 






No comments:

Post a Comment