Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lily's First Tooth!

At 10 months old, Lily got her first tooth! Without any fuss or fever, it popped right up. 2 weeks ago, on Tuesday, I called Miss Erica for our daily check in on how the Pie was doing and got the news - her tooth was breaking through! Over the next few days, it slowly pushed its way in and we can now officially say that Lily has a tooth - and is working on her second one! Of course, I've been wanting to get a picture of this tooth since it existed - but Lily absolutely hates anyone looking in her mouth, so it's been a process. I have two semi-non-blurry pictures of it, as well as pictures of the process of getting those coveted pictures. Here they are:





And here are all the pictures taken leading up to those two:







No comments:

Post a Comment