Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

36 weeks!

Wow, we are at 9 months! Now, originally, I thought this was the entirety of pregnancy - that by this point, I would be done and we'd have a baby. But that is not true, as I found out in the beginning haha - no one ever tells you that pregnancy is technically 40 weeks (10 months!). Lily's doing great - she's growing and staying active all the time. Now, you can definitely tell where she's at in my belly - there's usually some body part making a bulge somewhere :o) .Other than prepping for Lily, we don't have too much else going on - we're just taking it easy for the next few weeks. Below are the 36 week belly pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment