Team Gabriel

My photo
As we head out on this next chapter of our lives, we wanted to keep our family and friends updated on everything that was happening...so here we are! Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day 2013!

Sorry for the slack posting - I'll start catching up now!

For Valentine's Day this year, Lily and I decided to make Daddy/Richard a special dinner. So, we made him a heart shaped pizza and his favorite dessert - lemon meringue pie. Lily helped me with the whole thing and she loved it - she really enjoys helping in the kitchen now :)



My Valentine's Day present from the hubs - awesome!!

The real thing for comparison :)



She also had a Valentine's Day party at school that I was able to attend and you could tell all the kids had a good time eating their Valentine's goodies.





Her rose from mommy and daddy for Valentine's Day

The morning after V-day, we headed to meet Lily's Nana and Paca at their hotel (they came up the night before to attend a Valentine's Day banquet at a local church) and on the way, stopped at Krispy Kreme for some hot donuts!


Her leopard Amelia from Aunt Katie



After Lily was settled with Nana and Paca for the night, Richard and I headed home (in the snow!) to relax for a little while before we headed to our celebration dinner. This is the only picture I got of us that night!




No comments:

Post a Comment