5.5 months along already - May definitely seems closer this side of Christmas! I'm still pretty comfortable and still have a pretty good energy level, so I'm hoping that will last somewhat longer. I've heard the third trimester is the most uncomfortable, so I'm definitely going to enjoy these last 2 weeks, as much as possible. Baby G is such a busy girl. For the most part, she seems to be up every couple of hours and moving around and sleeping the other couple of hours... hopefully those couple of hours she's sleeping now will stretch into a longer time when she's here. She's still a nameless baby, but we're working on finding her one - naming is difficult! So many choices to choose from. Here's the 22 week belly picture:
Richard finally let me take down the Christmas decorations on Friday - although our tree still looked great. I still can't believe it did so well for so long. The living room seems a little empty without it, although definitely more spacious.
Last week (when it was supposed to snow and instead, rained) I had a little mini photo shoot with the Stella Bear outside and was able to catch some good pictures of the sky at the same time:
On Saturday, we got to celebrate the 60th birthday of a really awesome man and wonderful family friend (Happy Birthday Tommy!!) with a great group of friends, some of which we haven't seen in quite awhile. It was a blast and getting to see everyone and eat some delicious Texas barbecue (thanks Dad!) was a real treat. Here's an interesting picture of Aunt Marie checking out her football stats and Richard looking on :
No comments:
Post a Comment